Sometimes, reality is more 'angelic' than dreams. An example of which, is my life at the moment <3
I didn't have the slightest of an idea that 'captivity' can be this alluring! :)
4 months back. . .
I just didn't know to what dumps I'd led myself into. Broken, Devastated & Damaged was I. Felt no less than a 'walking dead'. Left with no hopes for betterment. Bruised by life's dirty games. All in all, a mess!!!
Referring to my earlier acknowledgement, "I succumb to the way life answers the deepest of queries". And I was answered yet again! :)
The 'fix up' to all my damage.
The 'friend, philosopher & guide' to my dislocated being.
The 'rejuvenator' to my languid self.
The one I grately owe my 'rebirth' to.
My Inspiration.
The Man I adore. The one am 'glued with' ;)
I wish SOMEDAY.. yes SOME fine day in the long run, am able to imbibe just a very 'tinge' of you!
I wish SOMEDAY.. yes SOME fine day in the long run, am able to imbibe just a very 'tinge' of you!
You held me tight amidst the toughest that blocked my way, zipping me up with the strength, courage, & wisdom to handle it.
That li'l stability I'd managed to inhibit... Aahhh! Unforgettably Priceless! I thank you tons for it!
My 'residue'.. :)
Today . . .
You made me realize what am actually here for. Filled my life with colours uncountable, happiness beyond compare. Gave a 'meaning' to what I actually am. Directed me towards what's best, what I deserve, & where I ought to be :)
The smile (the one you go head over heels for) that you'd been coveting to witness since Idk how long! How easy was it for you to draw :)
Every damn thing with you seems vincible. Nothing bothers anymore. Nothing distresses anymore.
What more could I yearn for?! :)
You're the priced possession am PROUD of.
I aspire to be 'like you'.. P.S- barring the 'rigidity' (>_<) ... :P
The handsome hunk B-) .. the geek without specs :P .. 'goofily mine' -pun intended for my 'bus-mates' :D
I fall short of words to thank you, for entering my life & turning it into 'paradise on earth'. You're a gift of life I behold. Never would I let you down -heartiest promise! :)
And now, to 'sum-it' up with..
You were, You are, You will be.. A Part Of Me.. for lives to come! <3
'Amen'
~Celebrating the 4th month of togetherness. . :)

Loved it :)
ReplyDeleteloved it... :*
ReplyDelete