Life. . a 'humdrum affair', as I've always called it!
The most dejected looking person may be the one most elated, whereas the one seeming to be 'evergreen' may be the most melancholic. And 'ambiguity' adds on to the melancholy!
"What goes around comes around". . . I wish it weren't true! :)
There exists that ONE person who's got the virtue to embellish a sense of 'insecurity' in you. And I guess I know now the one in MY life.
Maybe she's harmless. . . Maybe am worried for no rhyme or reason. . . Maybe its merely a 'cook-up' of my own fearful heart, that wants me to draw the line. . But the 'turnaround' is potent enough to drive me crazy!
"Remember Me?". . . can be just a damn 'sarcasm' imposed for remembrance. But it still ruffles me lots.
I know am not in the habit to 'nag' at petty stuff. . (a trait he prolly loves). . then why this jeopardy?!
She's always been "just a good friend" since the time they broke-up. And he's been perfectly clear with it. So have I been. Then why does a mere 'text' bother now? Is there a reason to ponder over? Is this insecurity worthwhile?
Goshhh! Life can be complex to worse!
"YOU are the truth. Rest I don't care about. All your fears will obviate. Just trust me, please! Don't EVER want to lose you."
WHAT magic did the li'l bunch of words cast. . complacent! :)
Every other nuance seemed baseless infront of THIS. Am contended now with what I possess! :)
Dear God,
please don't.. :)
'Amen'
please don't.. :)
'Amen'
~The 'Apprehending' Me. . . :)

No comments:
Post a Comment