Is it wrong to stand by what's correct?
Definitely NOT!!!
Then why is it wrong to point out what's actually wrong? Why this paradox?!
Its true what people say, you actually get to know "who's who" in your "bad times" indeed. I raised my voice for what I found stupendously unethical today. The tolerance broke open. And I was bound to act harsh. But I didn't attack anybody lethal or 'innocent'. It was just against the ones actually at fault. What SO bad did I do to suddenly become the 'bad girl' of the class?!
Speak the truth.. and you're eventually "threatened" for your deed. All the 'once friendly' gestures take a 180 deg. flip to turn into "hate stares" & "sarcasm", and to worsen up.. "threats". People once claiming to be "friends forever" suddenly find the charm lost. Everything goes SO in contrast, that for a moment or two you start doubting if what you did was actually the right thing! You find just NO ONE in your vicinity, who backs you up. A day so odd at college today. Damn it!
All this takes me aback, 'coz believe it or not, am innocent at heart :)
Whatever it was, I'm glad I had the courage to stand up for what surely was ignominious, offending, shameful, & something that SHOULDN'T be sheltered, or taken fun in!
I don't really care as to which eyes see what in me, or who consider's me what. For me, the li'l step I showed forward was a sign of the 'righteous me'. The sinners MUST be punished, 'coz these deserve NO chances!
Stay true, Stay Blessed!!! :)
~The Equitable Me. . . :)

No comments:
Post a Comment