Monday, June 27, 2011

A Sweet Memory. . .

I know not why I’m STILL thinking of you,
Despite the blows you gave & flew,
I know not what is this strange belief,
Compelling me to one last time reconsider with ease,
Though I know your words were nothing but a lie,
STILL my heart wishes to give it another try,
May be this time you prove what you ought to be,
Else I’ll always remember you as…“A Sweet Memory”

For all the talks we loved to share,
For all the moments of warmth & care,
For the last time you made me smile,
For the poking & pampering that left me agile,
For the teasing & scolding that irritated you from the core,
But somewhere the contentment that certainly showed its glare,
The tears of ‘distance’ rolling down the cheeks,
The songs of romance personifying straight what the heart speaks,
But all your lies that were suddenly revealed,
Injuring me so deep that I guess would NEVER heal,
You tore me apart like bits of dump,
Just when I’d started believing that “Yes! We’re ONE!”
Reasons being IMMEMSE to HATE you in a spree,
Still you’ll always resonate as…“ A Sweet Memory”

I wish it wasn’t this bitter,
I wish things revert back for good,
Your absence completely booms me to jitter,
I wish you’d realized what you should,
Isn’t there any way we could fix this up ?
Or is it stupid of me to expect ?
I tremble just from the THOUGHT of losing you,
How could it be so easy for you to FORGET,
It KILLS me to accept that all your words were nothing BUT a lie,
It aghast me to the core that our love was merely a sly,
Baby, wasn’t there a moment when you truly loved me ?
Didn’t you ever feel the same as I did ?
Was I that imperfect to not suit you ?
How could you ‘fake’ it ALL so well ?
I don’t know where have I landed myself,
I don’t know WHAT to do,
All I do is keep praying & praying,
That my love proves its worth ABOVE the TRUTH,
With this desire craving within,
I wish all this turns out to be mere a fad dream,
Else…you’ll be a TRUE part…just as…“A Sweet Memory”

~A Heartbroken Me </3

No comments:

Post a Comment