Life is a book of possibilities…
A scoop of solitude & sometimes the taste of
a treat,
Memories to cherish & Memories you wish to delete,
The flavour of triumph & even that of defeat,
But all in all…
"Life’s a beautiful book of possibilities". . .
"Life’s a beautiful book of possibilities". . .
I sit here today, all set for an ‘Action Replay’,
I sit to recall all that’s been said & done,
Wishing to analyse as to WHERE I went wrong,
Wishing to rejuvenate all the dreams that drowned…
I close my eyes & sit to meditate,
I see nothing but darkness that soon begins to fade,
Slowly & steadily I walk down the memory lane,
And reach straight up to the day I learned scribbling
my name,
It’s my first day at school…A day full of inquisitions,
I scream & shout, “Mom, please don’t leave me in
this dungeon”,
Mom & Dad too groan & drip,
Seeing their little angel juggle from toe to tip,
They shout, “We’re there”…They scream, “We care”,
But the words’ seem too meaningless in despair…
I watch myself so young & pretty,
I just wish I could capture the moment forever in
my kitty,
Those little little hands…Those little little feet,
That little little skirt with a belt & pleats,
That cutely tied pony…Those tick-tock clips,
All looked so adorable except my nose that sniffed,
I was FINALLY dragged on…I FINALLY had to move on,
And the journey to a future commenced,
I was NOW a part of the rat race that seemed would
NEVER end…
I walked & walked past so many sweet & sour moments,
Memories of childhood one dies to live again,
That locking & popping…That hipping &
hopping,
Those small small fights that made a BIG difference,
Those friendship swears…Those promises so rare,
All that was BACK in just a glimpse,
I could watch myself growing up,
I could feel life’s tiffs burning up,
Wishing to bring a change my way,
But life’s too sweet to offer a second chance,
‘Coz we’ve got to MOVE ON…come what may…
I now become a teen…feeling like a queen,
It’s the age certainly beyond compare,
The verve of a girl…The mood swings that often swirl,
All part & parcel of the game of life well
retained,
Those quarrels with parents…That freedom seeking redundance,
All looks so childish in ‘Flashback’,
The hatred that ignites within,
The WORLD then seems a place too below the class…
It’s unexplainable to live it ALL again,
Observing all that’s past from an entirely new
frame,
I feel so BIG…I feel so MATURE,
It gives a thought, “Goshhh…is this really ME ???”,
So slurpy, snobby & frailish at heart,
Letting any damn thing so easily affect me…
With this I learn the mistakes I committed,
With this I realize the opportunities I missed,
I accept the follies & the stones left unturned,
I wish some of those could completely be churned,
I wish there was a way to mend it all,
‘Repentance’ could be what gives a call…
Now, I slowly get back to the present,
Biding adieu to a journey so pleasant,
I never knew a ‘Flashback’ could turn so nostalgic,
Bringing out in me a person so static,
The mixed emotions…The outburst of feelings,
Rolled down my cheeks as dew drops,
I learn to cherish all that I possess,
I learn to live life by all its odds…
It’s a change in ME that would last forever,
I feel more strong…more stable than ever,
I’ve no idea what the future holds,
Still, I’m ready to face in the style I behold,
I believe in living life on its own entities,
As now, it’s proven that “Life’s a beautiful book of
possibilities”. . .~The Deep Me. . . :)

No comments:
Post a Comment