Friday, September 14, 2012

"We Are A Family" !!!

A name so strange, 
A group so weird, 
A bunch so ''perfect". . .
Can you guess what am talkin' about?! Ahaan?! 
Okay..
Marking an end to your inquisitions. . . 
its 

"A A T I K R A M A N N" ... \m/

That "open stage", those "White Building Corridors" flooded with music most often, that cleanest li'l pool of the purest form of water ever (HEAVY pun intended :P ) in front of "Coffee Lounge" -which now RIPs... :(
Aahhh! What do I say ?! :)


Once Upon A Time, there existed a bunch of four people. Three 'super-talented' lads, & a 'gorgeously naive' lass ;) Together they were the rOcKsTaR tribe.  
Met in a spree, 
Performed with glee, 
Together they were.. the BEST one could ever be :)

3 dudes & a chick... commendable a troop! ;)
They played, they jammed, they had the best time of their lives with one another :)
The tunes of "Iktara" mesmerized the ambiance. "Yellow" took the mood over to an entirely elevated level.. P.S -they were all 'Cold-Played'.. ;)
The chords in "Sufi", barging straight into the heart.. <3
The extravagant drumming, The super-innovative guitars, The alluring vocals... summed up to a versatility so perfect! It was a 'family' we all adored. The family that had fights, The family that smiled, The family that held its nerves, accepting all that was offered :) 

Today, its over. Parted, Separated. But the memories... INTACT !!! :)
I wish I'd get some more time to cherish. I wish we someday 'get back' for good :)
I pray to live those moments yet again.. I wish to have my 'family' again!! :)

Together we were the 'rockstars' impeccable. And I was the 'darling' of them all (^_^)
They teased, they taunted, they miffed at, they flaunted. But altogether, music was ALL they wanted :) A bunch of 'crazily fanatic' chaps. I miss them all :(
Its a bond beyond compare!! <3


Love my buddies!
Mwahs :-*

Wish to have that ONE jamming again :)

P.S.
Abhinav Mishra, Sumit Singh Chauhan, Anant Vaibhav...
You're truly missed & remembered from the very core <3
Distance may exist between the destinations we belong to, but it surely does NOT persist between.. "us" :)
'coz my dear 3 Musketeers.. :P .."We Are A Family" :D


A gift to my 'handsome hunks'.. by their 'lady love'.. ;) :-*

~The 'Musically Nostalgic' Me. . . :)

2 comments: