I don't know how you know me more than me,
I don't know why you 'owe' me more than me,
I don't know what is the comfort i feel with you,
I don't know where am I blown away whenever I'm with 'you',
I don't know why I feel being 'myself' when you're around,
With NO false pretenses or anything else to count,
You treat me like your *princess*, pamper me like your *baby*,
The truth being. . . I'm a part of YOU & you're a part of ME. . . <3
~The Blushing Me. . . :)
I don't know why you 'owe' me more than me,
I don't know what is the comfort i feel with you,
I don't know where am I blown away whenever I'm with 'you',
I don't know why I feel being 'myself' when you're around,
With NO false pretenses or anything else to count,
You treat me like your *princess*, pamper me like your *baby*,
The truth being. . . I'm a part of YOU & you're a part of ME. . . <3
~The Blushing Me. . . :)

awesome1..)
ReplyDeletethanks Ambi :)
Delete:) :) :)
ReplyDelete