Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Rendezvous. . .

3:17 AM

And am still up. Not knowing why or what to do.. what to say.. what to hear to?!
I ain't getting the reason behind this restlessness.. just left numb!!!
But I do know that there definitely IS something that resonates within. An answer to my insomniac mind.. if only I could comprehend.

Life is a humdrum affair. It often leads us to points where it seems ambiguous to 'choose'.
When you crave for something more than your life, it appears to be an untouchable entity.. merely a fad dream. And JUST when you'd inhabited to live in its absence.. it bounces back.. leaving you flabbergasted!

I don't understand what 'games' life has in store.. and when does it plan to target us for the same. 
But whatever it is, there lies this ONE truth beyond any..
"HE who takes is HE who gives" :)
So all in all what I infer is, If you're ever left empty-handed, wait for a moment & recheck the next.. you definitely HAVE a residue. Relish it, accept it the same as you would your joys.. as it's a li'l indication of HIS better plans for you!

Today, at this deep hour of the night, I have all this to ponder over & conclude.
Maybe now i know why!!!
It's nothing but a 'reflection' of what i 'behold'. And what I realize, is the beautiful 'residue' I have been blessed with. . .
My only hope to 'love'. . . 
My only charm to 'captivity'. . . 
My 'sunshine smile'. . . 
My guiding light. . .
The truest part of 'me'. . . <3

Dear God, never fall us apart. . . I yearn!
'Amen'

~ Crazily Me . . . :)

2 comments:

  1. damn right HE WHO TAKES IS HE WHO GIVES have faith and courage in the belief that he is in control ...... god almighty
    god bless u amen

    ReplyDelete