Its time for a new beginning… an entirely new start… the time to follow
what is correct… abide by the need of the hour… live up to the dream budding
within me. I’m fed up to the core with the monotonous living, the regular ups
& downs, the conventional emotions taking a toll like there’s nothing else
left. NO. Bloody NO. Can’t take anymore. Am just NOT meant for this. What SO
wrong have I done to deserve THIS? Where was I at fault to having been
deteriorating myself this bad.. & for WHOM? I as it is owe my self-respect
A LOT.. yes I badly do.. then am I not yet again tampering it by treating
MYSELF no less than dump?
Aaarrrrghhhh!!!!
I wish there was somebody “ever
ready” to answer all such inquisitions :(
~A Confused Me. . . :/
~A Confused Me. . . :/
No comments:
Post a Comment