I don't really know what exactly are the 'norms' for blogging. Coz I've never really felt the need to.. :)
According to me, blogging isn't scripting down heavy stuff that's necessarily got to appear impressive to all. Blogging, as I believe, is penning down (or uploading in case of 'online') whatever comes to the mind & we find worth pondering over. That's what I personally do.. and hence enjoy whatever li'l I can come-up with !! :)
Basically.. writing, blogging, and scripting down stuff in the best of diction isn't everyone's cup of tea (according to conventional mindset). It requires thorough knowledge, speculation, & deep retrospection (again.. convention). To which I disagree completely.
Just a free will.. and you won't even come to know when 'deep' things lie written infront of you in your own handwriting (or typed content).. catching the fancy of many. And there.. birth of a 'writer', 'thinker', 'blogger' or whatsoever you sobriquet them as.. :)
As for now, enough 'preaching' of what's MY personal craft.. :P
Anyway, I would conclude with just an admittance of the fact that diction IS my thing, & I don't love anything more than playing betwixted in it !! :)
~The End.. phewww !! :D
According to me, blogging isn't scripting down heavy stuff that's necessarily got to appear impressive to all. Blogging, as I believe, is penning down (or uploading in case of 'online') whatever comes to the mind & we find worth pondering over. That's what I personally do.. and hence enjoy whatever li'l I can come-up with !! :)
Basically.. writing, blogging, and scripting down stuff in the best of diction isn't everyone's cup of tea (according to conventional mindset). It requires thorough knowledge, speculation, & deep retrospection (again.. convention). To which I disagree completely.
Just a free will.. and you won't even come to know when 'deep' things lie written infront of you in your own handwriting (or typed content).. catching the fancy of many. And there.. birth of a 'writer', 'thinker', 'blogger' or whatsoever you sobriquet them as.. :)
As for now, enough 'preaching' of what's MY personal craft.. :P
Anyway, I would conclude with just an admittance of the fact that diction IS my thing, & I don't love anything more than playing betwixted in it !! :)
~The End.. phewww !! :D

Nice post.Good content and awesome writing skills. I hope you will do many great things in the future.
ReplyDeleteThank's& Regard's
Dev Yadav
Thanks a lot :)
Delete