"Full Moon Night". . . as delightful a sight!
Tends to bring out the poet in you.
The ambiance that draws one closer to their 'romantically numb' self.
Seeking for relief from the sulking day-long hitch-hikes, a Full Moon Night often proves balmy.
I can walk miles & miles down the glaring moon-lit road, beneath the twinkling sky, strolling down the memory lane, analyzing what went SO wrong?!
A silent tear is what my eyes behold, Nostalgia is what takes a toll.
I act to my heart's call, reminiscing & relishing whatever lovely happened to me by far. Then shines that cute li'l smile, expunging the momentary sadness that'd eventually crept in. Sunk in meditation, thanking life for the 'pitter-patters' that paved my way, to season me into a wise lass :)
There were moments so rare, Times unfair, Happiness unleashed, all packaged so as to complement one another. I henceforth thank the "Moon" from the core of my heart, to having let me steal moments from the usual hullabaloo, & get one-on-one with. . ."the true ME". .!!!
~The "Moony" Me. . . :)
Tends to bring out the poet in you.
The ambiance that draws one closer to their 'romantically numb' self.
Seeking for relief from the sulking day-long hitch-hikes, a Full Moon Night often proves balmy.
I can walk miles & miles down the glaring moon-lit road, beneath the twinkling sky, strolling down the memory lane, analyzing what went SO wrong?!
A silent tear is what my eyes behold, Nostalgia is what takes a toll.
I act to my heart's call, reminiscing & relishing whatever lovely happened to me by far. Then shines that cute li'l smile, expunging the momentary sadness that'd eventually crept in. Sunk in meditation, thanking life for the 'pitter-patters' that paved my way, to season me into a wise lass :)
There were moments so rare, Times unfair, Happiness unleashed, all packaged so as to complement one another. I henceforth thank the "Moon" from the core of my heart, to having let me steal moments from the usual hullabaloo, & get one-on-one with. . ."the true ME". .!!!
~The "Moony" Me. . . :)

Super.. <3
ReplyDeleteThank you.. :-)
Deleteseriously awsm yaar...:)
Deletethank you.. :)
Deletewell written...nice ;)
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot... :)
Deletemasssst
ReplyDeleteThank You.. :)
Delete